Now that Xmas is over with it’s time to do all the work that I’ve been putting off.
I know that I need to do the following for the stores:
- Move stores to dedicated server. I really hate to increase my expenses by $400 a month, but I know I have to. With sales slowing down I can afford to migrate the stores over to new hosting.
- SEO Ebiz H & I – My rankings on these dropped over the past few months. I need to jump start them again.
- Ebiz K somehow jumped to #1 in Google. Unfortunately the store is not converting so I need to add content to this store.
- Ebiz L – The products in this niche are somewhat dynamic. The suppliers seem to keep changing them on me. Not sure if I want to stay in this niche.
- Create a new store for wholesale – Right now I am manually processing wholesale orders. But the volume is increasing so I’m creating a store so that they can order directly from it.
- Content Content Content… I need to make more videos
For the SEO business:
- Get website up (This is 75% done)
- Get first paying SEO customer by mid February
- Get first website rental customer by April 1st
But first things first… I am leaving for Taiwan on Tuesday for two weeks. I will be visiting a factory over there to find new potential products but it’s mostly a vacation trip. I’ll get started on my list above when I get back. :)