Hey everyone, sorry for not updating in a while. I got back from Taiwan on Jan. 25th. I felt sick a few days later and thought I had an ear infection. I went to the doctor and they think that I have shingles! I didn’t even know what it was, but it’s basically the second part of chicken pox. Shingles is suppose to last a while and you basically take viral medication and let it run its course which is 3-5 weeks. I don’t think I have it that bad as I never got a big rash or anything and my headaches come and go. I’ve heard that it can be much more painful.
Anyway, because of this I really haven’t been doing much the past two weeks. I still go to work but I am pretty much doing the minimum these days.
I will post more details about the trip. But I’ll share a couple quick points:
- Met with a manufacturer in Taiwan, much more expensive than China, still debating on moving forward
- US Customs said my imports were taxed wrong and made me pay another $2900 in duties
- Met someone on the plane who has a big company, he wants me to send him a quote for SEO services
- Bought a new store. First time I’ve paid for a store!
- Moving to a dedicated server
I promise I will update more often!!!